Australian Vocational Learning Centre (AVLC) was established in 2009
CEO and owner of AVLC, Neil Chapple, identified a niche in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) marketplace
for a quality college that teaches recognised and current skills and knowledge while applying ethical business principles.
AVLC’s team of very experienced and talented teachers, combined with its leading edge educational resources, make AVLC a college of choice and a centre of excellence within the VET sector. Our students gain skills and knowledge to call on in work and throughout their lives.
AVLC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). AVLC offers:
- A modern, well-equipped facility extending over two floors with student cafeteria
- An extensive range of up to date textbooks, reference books and educational support materials
- A large computer capability for student research and writing equipped with computers, software and internet access
AVLC supports the educational experience of students.
The efficient and student-focused administration team:
- Manage the AVLC online student services system that enables students to update their own details, access results and communicate with teachers and support staff
- Fully answer all enquiries from future and current students
- Record course progress and attendance and retain all records to comply with all regulatory requirements
- Issue certificates and arrange graduations
AVLC is located a very short walk from Parramatta transport interchange, Westfield shopping centre and the business services of the Parramatta CBD and located just across the road from the Parramatta office of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection office.